Important Information For WellPet Humane Animal Hospital Clients Regarding COVID-19 Virus
We Are Still Here For You
Wellpet Humane will continue to stay open from 8am-6pm M-F 8am-4pm Sat. To limit as much contact as possible, we have started offering curbside service. When you arrive for your appointment:
- Leaving your pet(s) in your car, please enter the lobby and verbally let the receptionist know you have arrived. There will not be a sign-in sheet or any other paperwork to fill out. Once we are aware you are here for your appointment, we ask that you please remain in your car with your pet(s).
- A technician will come out to speak to you to go over any history, concerns, or questions you have regarding your dog/cat (just as if you were in the clinic). They will bring your dog/cat into the building to be checked in with a doctor for their appointment. We ask at this time that all owners please remain in their parked vehicles. Please remain on the property.
- After the medical team evaluates your animal, you will receive a phone call to discuss recommendations and a plan moving forward. Verbal consent for treatment and details surrounding financial estimates will be authorized via this phone call. MAKE SURE YOU BRING YOUR PHONE AND A CHARGER!It is very important we can reach you quickly.
- After the appointment is complete and any additional findings are discussed/questions are answered you will receive a phone call from a customer service representative to obtain payment via: Credit card or Care Credit are preferred, but cash will also be accepted.
- Your pet, invoice and prescriptions will be brought out to you and any final questions will be answered.
**We are so very sorry to inconvenience anyone. This is obviously not how we like to conduct our business, but our primary goal is to stay healthy, keep others around us healthy and continue to provide service throughout the duration of this pandemic.